With the designs so colourful, powerful components and great pricing you will find gaming laptops are different from the normal laptops out there. Well, all you need to do is play different games. So, basically, based on your lifestyle, budget and the types of games that you intend on playing you could buy the perfect laptop for your needs and mostly college students should prefer only top rated laptop brands for longterm usage. In this article we explains different branded laptop features along with price.
Some quick tips for buying a gaming laptop:
1. Make sure you avoid touch screens because they tend to be on the pricier side and also drain the battery from your laptop.
2. Also, ensure that the keyboard is comfortable enough. You could also go to the store and try out the keyboard so that you know which one will be the best option for you.
3. Remember not to make any purchase for low-end laptops because they can be supported by an integrated graphics card.
1. Minimal portability: if you want to keep your laptop at home in your room or move it from one room to another then you can opt for laptops that are 17-18 inches. The laptops that are available in this size range tend to be the most powerful ones because they have a lot of room for components for heat generating. But they are heavy to carry and roam about with everywhere.
2. Medium portability: the size of this will be 15 inches. If you want to use the gaming laptop on your lap and roam about with it more often than this is the perfect option for you. The average on charge for these type of laptops is 5 hours and 50 minutes.
3. Best portability: if you are constantly moving about and have to take your laptop along as well then you can consider the 13-14 inches laptops. These have a lightweight and also have great battery life. But keep in mind that these laptops won’t come with powerful GPU.
Graphics: the GPU is the keystone for your gaming laptop. This will see that the images are being delivered on your display. The data will be transmitted and the signal will be transmitted to the monitor. Running games can actually be quite a stressful process that is why you will need a discrete GPU which has its own memory card.